What are cocoa supplements?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Most of us enjoy cocoa, but don't know its surprising health benefits. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham talks about the surge in cocoa supplement products and how they can help you.

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Kratom: The Risky New Supplement You Need to Know About
While it might not be on your radar quite yet, kratom is on the rise. Between 3 and 5 million Americans use the herbal supplement, either recreational...
Should I let my doctor know I'm taking phytosterol?
You should let your doctor know that you are taking phytosterols. Your doctor will help you weig...
Are there any risks associated with taking a phytosterol?
While normal amounts of phytosterol (less than 2 grams a day) are harmless to most people and ma...
What Are Maca Supplements?
What Are Maca Supplements?