You should read product labels, and discuss all therapies with a qualified healthcare provider. Natural Standard information does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Q Are sweet woodruff supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What dosage of Essiac is typically used for children?
- Q What medications can interact with corn poppy?
- Q What is katuka?
- Q Can Brassica supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What are different methods for extracting botanical compounds from herbs?