How can I make a tea that boosts my metabolism?

Drinking tea has anti-inflammatory and metabolism-boosting benefits. For centuries, tea has been used as a cure in alternative medicine. This recipe maximizes the benefits of teas. All these ingredients have metabolism-boosting effects. When your metabolism is increased, your body has more glucose, giving you the energy your brain and body need.

Ingredients:
  • 2 green tea bags
  • 2 bags white tea
2 dashes of each of the following:
  • Cumin
  • Curry
  • Turmeric
  • Red cayenne pepper
  • Cinnamon
  • Black pepper
  • Ginger
  • Paprika
Directions: Combine and enjoy!
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Exercise Performance Supplements: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
“The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” has been applied to everything from presidential speeches to Oscar night dresses. So, why not use it to describe the ...
What should I know before taking a phytosterol supplement?
You should know never to take large doses of supplements unless you are instructed to by your do...
Why does iron build up in our body?
Humans have no natural way to remove extra iron from the body.
What Are the Health Benefits of Echinacea?