What should a WisePatient know about heart disease?

Samin K. Sharma, MD
Are you at risk for heart disease? In this video, Dr. Samin Sharma, MD, a leading cardiologist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, explains who is at risk for heart disease and what they ask their doctor.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease

Lunch Combo Lowers Risk of Heart Disease in Women
You could have the lowest rate of heart disease of your whole lunch bunch if you choose this for your midday meal: spinach salad with an olive-oil-bas...
I've noticed a vertical crease in my ear lobe, what does that indicate?
If you have noticed a vertical crease in your ear, it could be a sign that your arteries have thicke...
6 Numbers a Woman Must Know to Protect Her Heart
6 Numbers a Woman Must Know to Protect Her Heart6 Numbers a Woman Must Know to Protect Her Heart6 Numbers a Woman Must Know to Protect Her Heart6 Numbers a Woman Must Know to Protect Her Heart
Heart disease is a leading killer of women. Tracking these numbers could potentially save your life.
Why Is Heart Disease Harder to Treat in Women?