What are symptoms a woman should not ignore when it comes to her heart?

Elizabeth V. Dang, MD
Symptoms women should not ignore when it comes to her heart health include chest pains or pressure, shortness of breath with activities, increasing fatigue. Women can also have atypical symptoms, such as abdominal pain with nausea and sweating, neck, shoulder or jaw pain.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease Symptoms

Ask the Experts: Heart Disease Symptoms
Ask the Experts: Heart Disease Symptoms
Heart disease is the leading killer of Americans, but it can be prevented. The first step in prevention is knowing the signs. In the video, Robin Mill...
Should I be worried if I feel out of breath, tired, and weak?
If you feel like you have less energy than you are used to, this feeling could be an indication of...
Should I talk to my doctor about my cardiovascular infection symptoms?
It is extremely important to talk with your doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms of car...
What Causes Coronary Artery Disease?
What Causes Coronary Artery Disease?