What are the risks of nose-picking and nose hair-plucking?

Picking your nose and plucking hairs out of it can put you at risk for serious infection. Watch the video to learn more.

Continue Learning about Healthy Nose

What is balloon sinuplasty?
TriStar StoneCrest Medical CenterTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Many allergy sufferers also end up fighting chronic sinusitis. This happens because the paranasal si...
Why is my sense of smell so sensitive?
A person's nose can detect up to 10,000 smells, without being smell-sensitive. In this video, Dr...
Where is the “triangle of death” on my face?
Humans just can't seem to keep their hands off their faces. They are committed to plucking and poppi...
How can I avoid infecting my “triangle of death"?
Your “triangle of death” extends from the corners of the mouth to the bridge of the nose and is susc...