Should I be worried about my hair health?

Sometimes when your hair is unhealthy, it is because of other factors in your life. Dandruff may be caused by a fungus, and eating disorders can cause alopecia or excessive hair breakage. Additionally, sometimes unhealthy hair may be caused by a medical condition such as a thyroid or a hormonal imbalance. If you feel your hair is very unhealthy, make an appointment to talk to your doctor about it.
Red Hair

Continue Learning about Healthy Hair and Scalp

Healthy Hair and Scalp

Healthy Hair and Scalp

Want some expert tips on how to maintain your healthy head of hair? First, you can start with good nutrition. By eating two to three servings of protein a day you can maintain a normal hair growth cycle. Wear wide-brimmed hats whe...

n you’re outside to protect your scalp from sunburn and sun damage. Other ways to maintain and care for your hair include proper styling tools and hair care products that won’t damage and over-dry your hair. Read on for more hair secrets and advice from our team of experts.