Yams are often confused with sweet potatoes, can be found in the fresh fruits and vegetables section of your local grocery store. As with other vegetables, yams are low in fat and provide fiber, essential vitamins and minerals to the diet. Just one half cup of Yam are only 88 calories and are rich in fiber and provide 10 percent of your daily value of fiber, 13 percent of daily value of potassium, 20 percent of daily value of vitamin C.
- Q What is the nutritional value of beets?
- Q What is a parsnip?
- Q What is the nutritional value of cauliflower?
- Q What range of soybeans products are available?
- Q What is the nutritional value of sweet potatoes?
- Q What is the nutritional value of onions?