Which bathroom stall is typically the cleanest?

When you use a public restroom, do you tend to skip the first stall and choose one farther away from the entrance? If you do, you are not alone. Experts theorize that people tend to skip the first stall in favor of stalls farther back to have a little more privacy. But because the first stall is used least often, it contains the lowest bacteria levels. Instead of skipping the first stall, choose it to help avoid possible infections.

Continue Learning about Health and Society

U.S. Life Expectancy Increases for the First Time in Four Years
Life expectancy in the United States increased for the first time in four years in 2018 as death rates for some of the country’s leading killers—cance...
How can my race affect my health?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a report in 2013 investigating t...
Why Are Americans Getting Sicker Younger?
Why Are Americans Getting Sicker Younger?Why Are Americans Getting Sicker Younger?Why Are Americans Getting Sicker Younger?Why Are Americans Getting Sicker Younger?
Get the facts on six startling health trends.
How Do You Engage Consumers to Get Them to Do Something About Their Health?