Is there a cure for a headache?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

The cure for a headache depends on what type of headache you are suffering from. If you are suffering from a primary headache, like migraines, there is no cure. However, if you are suffering from a secondary headache, it depends on what condition is causing your headache. Secondary headaches are caused by many different conditions.

Continue Learning about Headache

Don't Make These Migraine Mistakes
Don't Make These Migraine Mistakes
If you’re one of the more than 30 million Americans who suffer from migraines, you know getting treatment that works can be tough. These are not your ...
Obesity: A Real Headache
Obesity: A Real Headache
If you’ve ever experienced the pounding pain of a migraine, you probably want to do everything in your power to prevent the headaches. So here’s a new...
Can Migraine Cause Death?
Can Migraine Cause Death?
If I Have Consistent Migraines, Is There Any Fear of Something Worse Like a Brain Tumor?