Headache Treatment Secrets
Migraines and other types of headaches don't have to put you on the sidelines. Learn what to watch for, and what to do, and you'll be ready to stop a headache before it stops you.
Is It a Headache or a Stroke?Find Out
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing your migraines
3 times more
That's how much more common migrainesare in women than in men
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Egilius L.H. Spierings, M.D., Ph.D.
What is the difference between migraine and tension headaches?
Two common causes of headache pain can explain and differentiate two common types of headaches, tension-type and migraine. . .
- Q What should I tell my doctor about my headaches?
- Q Why are my headaches likely to return after giving birth?
- Q What is a chronic daily headache?
- Q What should I do before I see my doctor about my headaches?
- Q What is a headache?
- Q What can I do if I'm suffering from medication-induced headaches?
- Q What is a sentinel headache?
- Q What is a thunderclap headache?
- Q What does it mean to have a "chronic" headache?
- Q What is brain freeze?