Is It a Headache or a Stroke?Find Out
What is the prognosis for paroxysmal hemicrania?
<p>Many patients experience complete to near-complete relief from the symptoms of paroxysmal hemicrania following a physician-supervised medical treatment. Paroxysmal hemicrania may last indefinitely but has been known to go into remission or stop spontaneously.</p><p>This answer is based on source information from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.</p>
- QWhat are hemicranias continua?
- QWhat is paroxysmal hemicrania?
- QWhat is a sentinel headache?
- QHow can I deal with recurring migraine headaches?
- QDo children grow out of migraine headaches?
- QHow much do headaches cost?
- QHow do I prevent headaches from recurring?
- QWhat is a benign orgasmic headache?
- QIs there a cure for a headache?
- QHow are headaches diagnosed?
- QWhat are signs that a headache may be part of a serious health condition?
- QWhat does it mean to have a "chronic" headache?
- QWhat are some natural treatments for a tension headache?
- QWhat kind of headache do I have?
- QHow common are tension headaches?
- QHow can tension headaches be treated?
- QWhat causes tension headaches?
- QWhat should I tell my doctor about my headaches?
- QWhat vitamins, minerals, and supplements can help prevent headaches?
- QHow are cluster headaches diagnosed?
- QWhy do I get headaches from using the computer for long periods of time?
- QWhat medications can help prevent cluster headaches?
- QWhat causes headaches during pregnancy?
- QWhen should I see a doctor about my headaches?