When should I let my son start shaving?

There is no single answer to this question. It depends on your individual perspective and your child. If your son has a lot of hair, it may be time, especially if that hair bothers him. But you should also consider your child's abilities and attention span. If you don't believe he can shave consistently without cutting or hurting himself, you may want to wait a bit longer or look into an electric razor.

Continue Learning about Hair Removal

Is it okay to use my husband's razor to shave my bikini line?
Don't be tempted to use your husband's razor! In this video, ob-gyn Dr. Lauren Streicher explain...
What is permanent hair removal?
Jeffrey A. Benabio, MDJeffrey A. Benabio, MD
Permanent hair removal is pretty much like it sounds. Whereas temporary hair removal such as pluckin...
What medications are available to remove facial hair?
If you want to remove unwanted facial hair, your doctor may prescribe a topical cream containing efl...
What Is the Difference Between Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis?