Is it okay to use my husband's razor to shave my bikini line?

Don't be tempted to use your husband's razor! In this video, ob-gyn Dr. Lauren Streicher explains to Dr. Oz how using a man's razor on her bikini line can put a woman at risk of infection.

Continue Learning about Hair Removal

What is permanent hair removal?
Jeffrey A. Benabio, MDJeffrey A. Benabio, MD
Permanent hair removal is pretty much like it sounds. Whereas temporary hair removal such as pluckin...
What is the threading method of hair removal?
A hair-removal technique from the Middle East and India is popular in salons in the Big Apple. It's ...
When should I let my son start shaving?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
There is no single answer to this question. It depends on your individual perspective and your child...
Is there another name for hair removal creams?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
They are also called depilatories. Olay just launched a new one that is effective and easy to use an...