Why is my hair so limp?

Flat hair with no body or bounce is usually a fine-haired gal’s problem, because the extra oil glands in fine hair produce more sebum, which makes hair appear heavier. Dry shampoo can do wonders for absorbing oil and lifting the roots. Thicker-haired folks might start to see limpness if their hair is thinning. This could be due to aging, but if your hair is thinning and it seems out of the ordinary, see your doctor stat.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
How can I make my hair smoother and less frizzy?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
To make your hair smoother and less frizzy, Amy McMichael, MD, chair of the Department of Dermatolog...
6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy6 Simple Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
Prevent breakage and hair loss with these easy tips.
What Causes Hair to Turn Grey?
What Causes Hair to Turn Grey?