Why is my hair so limp?

Flat hair with no body or bounce is usually a fine-haired gal’s problem, because the extra oil glands in fine hair produce more sebum, which makes hair appear heavier. Dry shampoo can do wonders for absorbing oil and lifting the roots. Thicker-haired folks might start to see limpness if their hair is thinning. This could be due to aging, but if your hair is thinning and it seems out of the ordinary, see your doctor stat.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
What is the best product to tame my frizzy hair?
If you have frizzy hair, you probably have a cupboard full of products that promised to tame it ...
What products can I take for thinning hair?
Thinning hair, often with loss of hair color, can be a sign of a biotin deficiency. If you are defic...
How Can I Use My Hair to Make Me Look Younger?