Which treatments are safe to get at a medi spa?

Paul S. Nassif, MD
Plastic Surgery
The treatments that are safe to get at a medi spa include nail, hair and some facial treatments; cosmetic procedures should be reserved for your doctor's office. In this video, plastic surgeon Paul Nassif, MD, explains why this is so imperative. 

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
How can I protect my hair from chlorine?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Swimming in a pool may feel heavenly, but the chlorine is hellish for your hair. The chemicals in ch...
What would happen if I never cut my hair?
Getting your hair cut regularly will help keep it healthy. If you never cut your hair, it probabl...
The Instant Hair Makeover You Have to See