How is brushing good for my hair?

There are three cycles of hair growth: growth, shedding and resting. If you’re not brushing your hair properly and making sure bristles stimulate the scalp, you can actually deter the progress, NYC-based hairstylist, author and salon owner Eva Scrivo told us. Many hairstylists recommend the Mason Pearson Popular brush because it combines both plastic and boar bristles for a deep combing.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
Should I wash my hair every day?
You should wash your hair as often as your hair type and personal activities require. For exampl...
What's the best way to straighten my hair?
We recommend blow-drying your hair and flattening your curly locks with a flatiron. Brazilian Bl...
How to Transform Thinning Hair
How to Transform Thinning Hair