How is brushing good for my hair?

There are three cycles of hair growth: growth, shedding and resting. If you’re not brushing your hair properly and making sure bristles stimulate the scalp, you can actually deter the progress, NYC-based hairstylist, author and salon owner Eva Scrivo told us. Many hairstylists recommend the Mason Pearson Popular brush because it combines both plastic and boar bristles for a deep combing.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
Can I train my hair to be less oily?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Many a hairstylist claims that if you wash your hair less often you can actually train your hair to ...
What would happen if I never cut my hair?
Getting your hair cut regularly will help keep it healthy. If you never cut your hair, it probabl...
The Dr. Oz Show Hair Experiment
The Dr. Oz Show Hair Experiment