Should I talk to my doctor about uterine sarcoma?

If you show any symptoms of uterine sarcoma, it is important to talk with your doctor. In particular, postmenopausal women with bleeding should visit the doctor immediately. African American women and women who have had radiation treatment in the pelvic region, should be aware of their increased risk and visit their doctor should any symptoms arise.

Continue Learning about Gynecologic Cancers

What is gynecologic cancer?
Dr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MDDr. Sharyn N. Lewin, MD
The female reproductive organs: uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina and vulva may develop uncon...
How are gynecologic cancers diagnosed?
Sharyn N. Lewin, MDSharyn N. Lewin, MD
Know your body and pay attention to it. Talk to you doctor if you are unsure of how you are feeling!...
Have Gynecological Cancers Rates of Incidence Increased?
Can I Still Have Children after Treatment for Uterine Cancer?