How can I connect with a loved one who has died?

Paying attention to coincidences or unusual events is one way to connect with a loved one who has passed away, medium and Dr. Oz Show guest Teresa Caputo says. In this video, Caputo tells Dr. Oz three moves that make connecting easier. 

Continue Learning about Grief & Emotional Health

How to Handle Your Grief During the Holidays
The holidays should be a time of tremendous joy. But when you’ve experienced a loss—especially if that loss is recent—the season can bring painful fee...
What is mourning?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
Mourning is the social face of grief, the ways in which society presses you to honor the dead an...
How can I help a grieving friend with daily tasks?
Be specific when offering help. Volunteer to shop or do laundry, bring dinner, pass on informati...
The Importance of Organ Donation
The Importance of Organ Donation