How can I connect with a loved one who has died?

Paying attention to coincidences or unusual events is one way to connect with a loved one who has passed away, medium and Dr. Oz Show guest Teresa Caputo says. In this video, Caputo tells Dr. Oz three moves that make connecting easier. 

Continue Learning about Grief & Emotional Health

What can I do to cope with the loss of a loved one?
Medical City North HillsMedical City North Hills
It’s important to connect with other family members, and try to remember that person in a positive w...
Can just one event cause emotional trauma?
One traumatic event is all it takes to cause emotional trauma in a person. Major accidents, natural ...
What increases my risk for emotional trauma?
Although, it is impossible to pinpoint exactly why one person may be more susceptible to emotional t...
How can I tell people that I need time alone while I am grieving?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
Leave the door open. You may wish everyone would just go away and leave you alone to sort through yo...