How can I find an organic lawn care company?

Gary Ginsberg
Medical Toxicology
Organic lawn care companies have been springing up that use biodiverse methods. Look for companies that know how to replenish the soil with organic “teas” and how to test the soil for what it is missing. Learn proper watering and mowing practices and natural methods of weed control (e.g., corn gluten). Safelawns.org is an excellent resource.

Your lawn will look great and your family will be safer. There won’t be days when you can’t walk on your lawn because of the pesticides. And Mama Earth will be a little less stressed.

Continue Learning about Green Health

Climate Change Is a Health Issue
Climate Change Is a Health Issue
When Martha and the Vandellas released Heat Wave on July 9, 1963, it took the world by storm. Fifty-three years later, as heat waves blister the plane...
What, other than glass, paper, and plastic, can be recycled?
Batteries, fluorescent light bulbs, and electronic devices can all be recycled, in addition to well-...
Why should I give up plastic bags?
We use 500 billion (that's billion) plastic bags a year around the world. Use them for 10 minutes an...
4 Tips to Help You Go Green
4 Tips to Help You Go Green