How can I find an organic lawn care company?

Gary Ginsberg
Medical Toxicology
Organic lawn care companies have been springing up that use biodiverse methods. Look for companies that know how to replenish the soil with organic “teas” and how to test the soil for what it is missing. Learn proper watering and mowing practices and natural methods of weed control (e.g., corn gluten). Safelawns.org is an excellent resource.

Your lawn will look great and your family will be safer. There won’t be days when you can’t walk on your lawn because of the pesticides. And Mama Earth will be a little less stressed.

Continue Learning about Green Health

4 Tips to Help You Go Green
4 Tips to Help You Go Green
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?
How Can I Go Green On a Budget?