Where can I find other parents whose children have Goldenhar syndrome?

There are several support networks for parents whose children have Goldenhar syndrome. Organizations such as the National Craniofacial Association (FACES) and the Goldenhar Syndrome Support Network can help put in touch with other families and local support groups. Talk to your doctor about local resources that can help both you and your child understand and adjust to their symptoms.

Continue Learning about Goldenhar Syndrome

What is the prognosis for children with Goldenhar syndrome?
The majority of children born with Goldenhar syndrome have a normal life expectancy. With surgery an...
What are the treatment options for Goldenhar syndrome?
Treatment options, including plastic and reconstructive surgeries vary because Goldenhar symptoms ca...
How do I manage my childs Goldenhar syndrome symptoms on a daily basis?
Symptoms of Goldenhar syndrome vary and may require different types of daily care. For example, your...
How is the neck affected by Goldenhar syndrome?
In some cases, children born with Goldenhar syndrome will have symptoms in their neck. Bones along t...