Since there isn't enough research to determine a recommended dosage -- and because the right dose for you may depend on factors such as your age, health and other conditions -- talk with your doctor if you're interested in trying glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Q Are there any side effects of glucosamine?
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for glucosamine?
- Q What dosage of glucosamine is typically used for children?
- Q What drugs and foods interact with glucosamine?
- Q Should I take both glucosamine and chondroitin supplements for arthritis?
- Q How does glucosamine treat inflammatory bowel disease?