What is the maximum daily dosage for ginkgo biloba?

Ginkgo biloba is available in a variety of product types. The recommended daily dose of Ginkgo biloba is a total of 120 to 240 milligrams divided into two to three doses.

The time limitations for using Ginkgo biloba correspond to the condition:
  • Gingko should be used for at least eight weeks if treating impaired memory. Gingko may be used for more than three months if there is evidence of continued effectiveness.
  • For disorders of blood vessels in the general circulatory system, the recommended use of ginkgo is at least six weeks.
  • For vertigo or tinnitus, use should be limited to six to eight weeks, unless there is evidence of continued effectiveness.

Continue Learning about Ginkgo

What do I need to know about ginkgo biloba and ginseng?
What do I need to know about ginkgo biloba and ginseng? Ginkgo biloba comes from the leaves and seed...
How should I take ginkgo biloba?
How should I take ginkgo biloba? Follow all instructions and warnings on the package of your ginkgo ...