You should not stop taking oxybutynin without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better. Do not skip doses. Oxybutynin helps to improve your symptoms, but is not a cure. Talk with your doctor about how long you need to take oxybutynin. He or she may discuss treatment options while cutting back on your medication.
- Q What should I do if the oxybutynin patch falls off?
- Q Can I take a bath while wearing the oxybutynin patch?
- Q What should I avoid while taking oxybutynin?
- Q What are the side effects of oxybutynin that is applied to the skin?
- Q What are the side effects of oxybutynin transdermal?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of oxybutynin?