There is not enough reliable information available about the effectiveness of resveratrol to determine if it really works.Resveratrol is used to help prevent incidences of breast and prostate cancer, help lower blood sugar for type 2 diabetics, help prevent dangerous blood clots, and slow down the aging of cells. Although it is found in its most beneficial form in the plant form (blueberries, red grapes, and the Japanese knotweed) it can also be found in a supplement that is made of the extracts of these plants. The supplement can be found in pill form, liquid form, or as a patch.
- Q What should I know before taking resveratrol?
- Q What are rich sources of resveratrol?
- Q How does resveratrol affect aging?
- Q Who should take resveratrol?
- Q Are resveratrol and curcumin used for alopecia?
- Q Can resveratrol help prevent inflammation of the heart?