There is not enough reliable information available about the effectiveness of resveratrol to determine if it really works.Resveratrol is used to help prevent incidences of breast and prostate cancer, help lower blood sugar for type 2 diabetics, help prevent dangerous blood clots, and slow down the aging of cells. Although it is found in its most beneficial form in the plant form (blueberries, red grapes, and the Japanese knotweed) it can also be found in a supplement that is made of the extracts of these plants. The supplement can be found in pill form, liquid form, or as a patch.
- Q How much resveratrol should I be taking daily?
- Q How can I include resveratrol in my diet?
- Q What is resveratrol and how does it prevent cancer?
- Q How can I take resveratrol?
- Q Can resveratrol supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What are the health benefits of resveratrol?