Why should I drink lots of water while on a slow-carb diet?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
To ensure optimal liver function for fat-loss, increased hydration is a must. Insufficient water intake ("I just don't like drinking much water") seems to be particularly common among women.

Make a special effort to drink more water on your cheat day, as the carbohydrate overload will pull water to your digestive tract and muscle glycogen. If you don't get enough water, headaches will be the result.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

The DASH Diet: Eat This Way to Prevent Pain
You've heard the rumors. Or maybe experienced the misery yourself. A kidney stone attack is like no other pain on earth. But a simple choice may help ...
What should I eat to make my belly flat?
What you eat can make your belly fat or flat. Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what you sh...
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Flexitarian Diet
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Flexitarian DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Flexitarian DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Flexitarian DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Flexitarian Diet
The top 13 takeaways from this plant-based eating plan.
What’s Inside the Isagenix 30-Day System