What should I eat to make my belly flat?

What you eat can make your belly fat or flat.

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what you should eat to make your belly flat, not fat.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

The South Beach Diet
The South Beach Diet
Weight loss diets abound. So do the reasons most people say the diets don't work. Usually it's because they are too complicated, don't provide enough ...
How can I avoid yo-yo dieting?
Sudeepta Varma, MDSudeepta Varma, MD
To avoid yo-yo dieting, it's best to incorporate the healthy eating habits that work best for you, t...
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the DASH Diet
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the DASH DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the DASH DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the DASH DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the DASH Diet
Drop pounds, cut cholesterol and lower your blood pressure with DASH.
What’s Inside the Isagenix 30-Day System