How long will mastering G-spot stimulation take?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

For most women, mastering G-spot stimulation takes practice. If you make orgasm your goal, chances are you’ll fall short of that goal and that might feel demoralizing. Instead, make the creation of intense and pleasurable new experiences your goal. You’ll hit the mark every time. Remember, it’s not a competition and you are not being rated. The best way to improve your sex life is to enjoy the sex you’re having.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

Why can G-spot stimulation take a long time and then hurt?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
The buildup required for orgasm stimulated by the G-spot is, for most women, long and slow and inten...
Why does pressure on my G-spot either make me need to pee or hurt?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
The vagina does not go straight up and down. For most women, it is angled toward the abdomen. If you...
Where is the G-spot?
The G-spot seems elusive, but it's located behind the belly button, about one to two inches along th...
What are some general guidelines for exploring the G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
To sum up, I’ll give you three general guidelines to follow while you’re exploring the G-spot: Start...