How long will mastering G-spot stimulation take?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

For most women, mastering G-spot stimulation takes practice. If you make orgasm your goal, chances are you’ll fall short of that goal and that might feel demoralizing. Instead, make the creation of intense and pleasurable new experiences your goal. You’ll hit the mark every time. Remember, it’s not a competition and you are not being rated. The best way to improve your sex life is to enjoy the sex you’re having.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

How can my partner stimulate my G-spot?
Good In BedGood In Bed
If you'd like to stimulate your Grafenberg spot (G-spot), have your partner insert his index fin...
What are some general guidelines for exploring the G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
To sum up, I’ll give you three general guidelines to follow while you’re exploring the G-spot: Start...
How is the G-spot like a man’s prostate?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman’s G-spot is sort of like a prostate. For every part that a man has, a woman has an equivalen...
How does the G-spot amplification shot work?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
Imagine being able to enhance the quality of your orgasms simply by having a quick and nearly pa...