What is connectometrics?

A branch of study called connectometrics allows researchers to see the connections between neurons in an intact brain. A connectome is the wiring diagram of the brain.

Continue Learning about Functions of the Brain

The Mediterranean Diet and Your Brain
The Mediterranean Diet and Your Brain
The word Mediterranean is Latin for “middle of the Earth.” The Ancient Romans gave the sea this name because it was the center of the earth as they kn...
What is a neurosignature?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
In his book Timeless Healing, Herbert Benson, M.D., states that every event in life is associate...
What is the limbic system of the brain?
The limbic system (emotional motor system) is responsible for the experience and expression of e...
What Happens If I Don't Move Around During the Day?