What is a simple way to improve my memory and concentration?

You've heard it before -- drink water. A lack of water leads to dehydration, which can leave you feeling tired and unable to concentrate. To make sure you get enough water, fill four 16-ounce bottles in the morning and sip on them throughout the day. Keep a bottle in strategic places -- on your desk, by the bed or where you watch TV -- and carry one with you.
Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Written by memory and aging expert Shelley Peterman Schwarz, Memory Tips for Making Life Easier delivers just what its title promises. Written for health care professionals, family caregivers, and...

Continue Learning about Memory

Forget What You Got Up to Get?
Forget What You Got Up to Get?
Do you sometimes feel like you have the memory of a mosquito—especially when you walk into a room and immediately forget what you came in for? Here's ...
How can I remember people's names?
AARPAARP
Connect names with faces by creating mental images that trick your mind into remembering. For instan...
How can I remember the questions I want to ask my doctor?
Melissa TaylorMelissa Taylor
Create a list of questions you want to ask your doctor prior to your visit. You can write those ques...
Can Rosemary and Spearmint Help with Memory?