What are some reasons I might be forgetful?

Just because you're forgetful doesn't mean you have early Alzheimer's disease. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Linda Lee reveals the factors that may contribute to being forgetful.

Continue Learning about Memory

Get Smart and Dance
Get Smart and Dance
As I mentioned in an earlier blog, the thing that worries most of us is that we will lose our minds. Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are scary diagno...
What is a simple way to improve my memory and concentration?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
You've heard it before -- drink water. A lack of water leads to dehydration, which can leave you...
What are benefits of memorizing poetry?
Dr. Cynthia R. Green, PhDDr. Cynthia R. Green, PhD
Reading poetry gets our mind out of its "box" and is a wonderful source of intellectual challeng...
Is There a Brain Exercise I Can Do That Will Improve My Memory?