Q

Memory

How can I remember the warning signs of a stroke?

• How can I remember the warning signs of a stroke?
    Smile, talk, reach and kick -- remember these words if you are evaluating yourself or someone else for a stroke. Watch Eric Kramer, MD, of JFK Medical Center, explain the warning signs of a stroke and what to do to get treatment quickly.
    3 people found this helpful.
  • A , Neurology, answered
    To remember the warning signs of a stroke, you might find this mnemonic helpful: We kNow the Hints to a Possible Stroke; we can See the Difference. This will help you remember to be on the lookout for Weakness, Numbness, Headache, Personality changes, Speech changes, Sight changes and Dizziness.

Find out more about this book:

Memory Tips Making Life Easier
    Buy book
    2 people found this helpful.
This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.
How can I remember my doctor's instructions?