Can eating honey boost memory?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Postmenopausal women may experience short-term memory loss associated with a decrease in hormones. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals which kind of honey has been linked to improved short-term memory in postmenopausal women.

Continue Learning about Memory

A Bard Remembers Best: Memory Booster
A Bard Remembers Best: Memory Booster
How do I remember thee? Let me count the ways . . . Exercising your brain helps keep it young, and one of the best ways to work your mental muscle is...
How can I use visualization to remember things?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Visualize what you want to remember, such as day of the week, where you will be, what you will b...
Can caffeine boost your memory?
Though there's some evidence that nicotine (in the form of a patch, not the kind you smoke) plays so...
Is There a Brain Exercise I Can Do That Will Improve My Memory?