Can I moisturize my nails too?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

The skin around your nails is susceptible to dryness, so moisturizing your nails and cuticles is a great idea. Petroleum jelly is a good product to use to give your nails the moisture they need.

Continue Learning about Foot Skin and Nail Care

What are foot ulcers?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
A foot ulcer is a break in the skin of the foot. By definition, ulcers are breaks in a membrane. Foo...
How can I protect my feet if I wear high heels?
Christopher W. Hodgkins, MDChristopher W. Hodgkins, MD
Hooked on high heels? To protect your feet, try wearing high heels in moderation and saving them for...
How do I practice good foot care?
Taking care of your feet is essential to keep them healthy. Wash and dry your feet daily, and check ...
How can I have healthy looking feet?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
A doctor offers these tips to maintain healthy-looking feet all year round: Soak feet regularly ...