What fruits and vegetables are the most contaminated with pesticides?

Margaret Floyd
Here are the top most contaminated fruits and vegetables, according to the Environmental Working Group's Shopper's Guide to Pesticides:
  • Celery
  • Peaches
  • Strawberries
  • Apples
  • Blueberries
  • Nectarines
  • Sweet bell peppers
  • Spinach
  • Kale or collard greens
  • Cherries
  • Potatoes
  • Grapes (imported)
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Food Production & Health

Why We’re in Favor of Labeling GM Foods
Why We’re in Favor of Labeling GM Foods
In a survey, 72% of Americans said avoiding genetically modified (GM) food is important to them. But it’s easier said than done.  An estimated 60 to 8...
How should I help promote sustainable palm oil production?
With the power of the Internet, you can make a difference to promote sustainable palm oil produc...
What can I do to protect my family from the effects of food dyes?
Alan Greene, MDAlan Greene, MD
The best way to protect your family from the effects of artificial food dyes is to avoid buying any ...
As a Chef, How Do You Eat a Healthy Diet?