What should I know about the mercury in the fish I eat?

Eating sushi too often could result in an increased intake of mercury. Dr. Oz discusses how mercury is metabolized in the body in this video and whether eating too much fish is dangerous.

Continue Learning about Food Production & Health

Sugar, Sugar, Everywhere
Sugar, Sugar, Everywhere
Baseball player Chili Davis (three-time All Star) had a sweet swing (three World Series rings) and good eye for a curveball. (He’s now the hitting coa...
Does farm-raised fish contain good fatty acids?
dotFITdotFIT
Yes, they do but not equal to their wild counterparts. Wild fish contain more of the healthy omega-3...
Is not-from-concentrate orange juice lower in pesticides?
Gary GinsbergGary Ginsberg
You may assume that orange juice that's not from concentrate is purer, but in fact, if it comes ...
Why is Healthy Food So Expensive?
Why is Healthy Food So Expensive?