How should school lunches be packed to keep foods from spoiling?

Use an insulated lunch box if perishable foods are packed. Also provide a variety of food options that are nutritious and tasty.

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

Safe Food Handling: How to Avoid Foodborne Illness
Are you having E. coli, salmonella, campylobacter, listeria, or cyclospora for dinner? These are just a few of the hundreds of organisms that could be...
How can I keep my kitchen free of listeria?
To keep your kitchen free of listeria, consider the following tips: Keep cold foods cold, which m...
Which foods can cause stomach cramps?
Foods that contain lactose can cause stomach cramps for some people. Find out as Dr. Oz reveals ...
This Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your Fridge
This Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your Fridge
It's one of the leading causes of death from food illness. Here's how to avoid getting sick.