Should I talk to my doctor about my peanut allergy symptoms?

If you notice any symptoms of a peanut allergy, you should talk to your doctor. This is especially important because allergic reactions to peanuts can be life-threatening if they're severe. A doctor or allergy specialist will be able to diagnose the cause of your symptoms and recommend the best treatment options for your condition.

Continue Learning about Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

What You Need to Know About Peanut Allergies
Whether you’ve read the tragic news stories, know someone who’s had a serious reaction, or experienced a close call yourself, you’re likely aware that...
How can a child's food allergy be diagnosed?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
In many cases, an allergist can diagnose food allergies from the history and supportive testing usin...
What should I do if I think I have a food allergy?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you think you have a food allergy, it’s important to visit your doctor. Your doctor will ask lots...
How Easily Can Food Get Contaminated?
How Easily Can Food Get Contaminated?