How do I record information of my interview of an injured or ill person?

Preferably, have someone else write it down for you. Give the information to EMS personnel when they arrive. It may help them to determine the type of medical care to give.

Continue Learning about First Aid Techniques

What is the proper technique for spine boarding?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Spine boarding is a technique that is used to transport an athlete for emergency care whenever a cer...
What is the head-tilt/chin-lift technique to help open an airway?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
The head-tilt/chin-lift technique moves the tongue away from the back of the throat, allowing air to...
What should I do before providing first aid?
 Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD
You should do the following before providing first aid:Check to make sure the scene is safe before...
How do I assess a conscious victim before giving first aid?
Hopefully you have taken a first aid course. Remember, Do No Further Harm - if you are unsure or you...