How do I treat my poison ivy?

Poison ivy can be a bothersome condition. Dr. Oz discusses the most effective home remedies for poison ivy in this video.

Continue Learning about First Aid, Safety & Preparedness

Kid’s Safety: Worst Foods For Choking
Kid’s Safety: Worst Foods For Choking
A new study in the Journal of Pediatrics highlights the most dangerous foods for choking -- and the ones that lead to the most ER visits. According t...
Ice vs. Heat: Which Is Better for Pain?
Ice vs. Heat: Which Is Better for Pain?
Whether chronic or acute, aches, pains and injuries can put a damper on everyday activities. Along with rest and elevation, we've been told that heat ...
Ouch, What Bit Me? 10 Common Bug Bites
Ouch, What Bit Me? 10 Common Bug BitesOuch, What Bit Me? 10 Common Bug BitesOuch, What Bit Me? 10 Common Bug BitesOuch, What Bit Me? 10 Common Bug Bites
Some bites and stings are harmless, others could send you to the emergency room. Summer brings backyard barbecues, picnics in the park and days spent ...
How to Do Hands-Only CPR on an Adult
How to Do Hands-Only CPR on an Adult