What can I do to help minimize further injury when someone is hurt?

When trying to help an injured person, be aware of the position of their head or neck. In this video, I will explain how to minimize further injury.

Continue Learning about First Aid, Safety & Preparedness

Turn Around, Don't Drown—Plus Other Ways to Stay Safe During a Flood
Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster in the United States, as well as one of the most deadly. According to the Centers for Disease C...
What should I do if I get sick on vacation?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Here is what to do if you get sick on vacation: Consult a physician. If you have any of the follo...
Natural Mosquito Repellents That Really Work
Natural Mosquito Repellents That Really WorkNatural Mosquito Repellents That Really WorkNatural Mosquito Repellents That Really WorkNatural Mosquito Repellents That Really Work
Find out how to ward off mosquitoes without exposing your skin to harsh chemicals.
What Does the CDC Do to Help Make the US and World Safer and Healthier?