How can I help an unconscious person if they are breathing?

Keep the person lying face-up and maintain an open airway by using the head-tilt/chin-lift technique as you continue to look for other life-threatening conditions.

Continue Learning about First Aid, Safety & Preparedness

7 Office Health Hazards – And How to Avoid Them
Americans spend roughly eight hours a day at work during the week and many times, those hours are spent in an office setting. When a majority of your ...
How can I tell if someone has become suddenly ill?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
  When a person becomes suddenly ill, he or she usually looks and feels sick. Common signs are: ...
Home Remedies That Can Land You in the ER
Home Remedies That Can Land You in the ERHome Remedies That Can Land You in the ERHome Remedies That Can Land You in the ERHome Remedies That Can Land You in the ER
Skip these DIY treatments—and see a medical professional, for goodness sake. 
What Are Some Grilling Safety Tips?
What Are Some Grilling Safety Tips?