What is the blanket drag for moving an injured or ill person?

The blanket drag can be used to move a person in an emergency situation when equipment is limited.

Continue Learning about First Aid Risks

What are the risks of responding to a medical emergency?
 Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD
Anyone involved in the care of an ill or injured person can be at risk of acquiring an infectiou...
Should I tell EMS if I was in contact with body fluids while giving care?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
To prevent disease transmission, tell EMS personnel at the scene or your health care provider if y...
Why do I need a person's permission before giving emergency care?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
You need to ask a person's permission before giving emergency care because they have the right to sa...
How can bystanders help an injured or ill person?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Bystanders may be able to tell you what happened or make the call for help while you give care. ...