What is the best way to add medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) to my diet?

Eva M. Selhub, MD

The best way to add medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) to your diet is to use coconut oil instead of other oils and fats when cooking, like vegetable oil or butter. Watch as Eva Selhub, MD, explains the various ways you can add MCTs to your diet.

Continue Learning about Fats

Soybean Oil: GMO or No?
Soybean Oil: GMO or No?
Barry Bremen, The Great Imposter, joined the PGA’s US Open in 1979 and almost finished a practice round with two pros before being ushered off the cou...
How can I consume less fat?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
When shopping, choose foods low in saturated fat, opt for low-fat dairy products (if you eat them at...
How do the different kinds of dietary fat affect aging?
There are four major types of fat: saturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and trans fat. The f...
What Types of Fats Should I Choose for a Healthy Diet?