What are good sources of odd omega fatty acids 3, 5, 7 and 9?

Each of the odd omega fatty acids 3, 5, 7 and 9 have healthy food sources you should include in your diet to enjoy the benefits of these nutrients. In this video, I will share some of these food sources.

Continue Learning about Fats

Good and Bad Fats: The Ultimate Guide
Good and Bad Fats: The Ultimate Guide
Remember when any fat was bad fat? When the only difference between a croissant and a Krispy Kreme was snob appeal? Now that (happily) science has fou...
How can I get a healthy balance of fat in my diet?
Margaret FloydMargaret Floyd
Here are the key takeaway messages for making sure you're getting a good balance of high-quality...
How do the different kinds of dietary fat affect aging?
There are four major types of fat: saturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and trans fat. The f...
Surprising Calorie Shockers
Surprising Calorie Shockers