Which dietary fats should I avoid?

Manuel Villacorta
"Bad" fats include trans fat (which comes from partially hydrogenated oils). They are dubbed bad fats because they are known to contribute to cardiovascular disease. This is why it is very important to reduce your consumption of these fats. If there is one fat I recommend avoiding as much as possible, it's hydrogenated fats. They have no value and do demonstrable harm.
Eating Free: The Carb-Friendly Way to Lose Inches, Embrace Your Hunger, and Keep Weight Off for Good

Eating Free reveals why the prevailing wisdom on weight loss--low-calorie, no carbs, high-intensity exercise--sharply clashes with the facts of human biology and human nature, setting dieters up for...

Continue Learning about Fats and Weight Loss

Why Is Healthy Digestion Important?
Why Is Healthy Digestion Important?
Is Diet or Exercise More Important for Weight Loss?
How Can I Get My Digestion Back on Track?
Eating Healthy Fats and Fiber Can Cut How Much You Eat