Symptoms of fasciculation include muscle twitching or gentle grooves on the skin that are hardly noticeable. In most cases, this will happen on the calf muscle, the thumb, or on the lid of either eye. However, if the fasciculation is an indication of a more severe disorder, someone may experience a loss of feeling, weakness, or a deterioration of muscle size.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my fasciculation symptoms?
- Q What are the treatment options for fasciculation?
- Q How does fasciculation affect the body?
- Q What is fasciculation?
- Q What increases my risk for fasciculation?
- Q What causes fasciculation?