Symptoms of fasciculation include muscle twitching or gentle grooves on the skin that are hardly noticeable. In most cases, this will happen on the calf muscle, the thumb, or on the lid of either eye. However, if the fasciculation is an indication of a more severe disorder, someone may experience a loss of feeling, weakness, or a deterioration of muscle size.
- Q What causes fasciculation?
- Q What are the treatment options for fasciculation?
- Q How can I tell if my fasciculation is benign?
- Q What is fasciculation?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my fasciculation symptoms?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for fasciculation?