Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q How can I help my child discover her heritage?
- Q When should I ask for a family meeting?
- Q How can I fit family dinners into my schedule?
- Q How can I reinforce our family mission statement?
- Q How can I improve my family's health?
- Q How can I keep my father's memory alive in my children?
- Q What is a family?
- Q How can I involve my kids in creating a family mission statement?
- Q Why do problems arise among family members?
- Q What are some good examples of family volunteer activities?