Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q Why are close family relationships important for my child?
- Q How can I help my child discover her heritage?
- Q How should I hold a family meeting?
- Q How can I create beneficial family rituals?
- Q What are some good examples of family volunteer activities?
- Q Why should our family eat together?
- Q Why do families overeat?
- Q What are the benefits of volunteering as a family?
- Q What are some fun ways to be active as a family?
- Q Why do problems arise among family members?
Recent Family Health Articles
Try these easy ways to boost health and wellness together.
Protect Your Kids from Hidden Hazards in the Kitchen AskMD White Paper Health Journal: Track Your Medical Information in This Printable Diary Family Health 101: How to Promote a Healthier Environment See All Articles