Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q Why are close family relationships important for my child?
- Q How can I help my child discover her heritage?
- Q When should I ask for a family meeting?
- Q How can I fit family dinners into my schedule?
- Q How can I reinforce our family mission statement?
- Q What is a family?
- Q How can I keep my father's memory alive in my children?
- Q How can I improve my family's health?
- Q What are the benefits of volunteering as a family?
- Q How should I hold a family meeting?