Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
Michael Roizen, MD
Why does setting limits produce a happy child?
Please don't make the mistake of thinking that happiness means that the child always gets his way and always gets rewarded for good behavior ...
- Q What are good fitness goals for my family?
- Q How can I motivate my child to improve his eating habits?
- Q How can my family reduce morning chaos?
- Q What can I do to curb my kid’s TV viewing habits?
- Q How can I create an optimistic environment at home?
- Q What are basic home safety rules?
- Q How can I improve my family’s health?
- Q How can my child benefit if we eat as family at the family table?
- Q How can I reduce yelling in my family?
- Q How can we reduce stress as a family?
Family Health Action Plans
Try these easy ways to boost health and wellness together.
6 Strategies for Family Meal Times Shake Your Family Tree Forge Family Ties 3 Hidden Lead Sources in your Home Learn More: See All Family Health Articles
Family Health Videos
You may be surprised to know that indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air. And the average home contains hundreds of sources of potentially harmful pollutants, from cleaning supplies to carpets.
You won't find fussy eaters at this breakfast table! The whole gang will flip for these healthy flapjacks.