Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q How often should my family eat together?
- Q What are the benefits of volunteering as a family?
- Q Why do families overeat?
- Q How can I create a family mission statement?
- Q How can I prepare my other children for my new baby?
- Q What is a family mission statement?
- Q How can my family reduce morning chaos?
- Q What are some fun ways to be active as a family?
- Q Why should our family eat together?
- Q What is a family medicine doctor?