Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q What is a family medicine doctor?
- Q Why do families overeat?
- Q Why should our family eat together?
- Q How can I help my family cut down on TV?
- Q How can I improve my family's health?
- Q How can I fit family dinners into my schedule?
- Q How can I help my child discover her heritage?
- Q How often should my family eat together?
- Q What are some fun ways to be active as a family?
- Q Why are close family relationships important for my child?
Recent Family Health Articles
Try these easy ways to boost health and wellness together.
Why Hand Washing Dishes Is Good for Your Immune System AskMD White Paper Health Journal: Track Your Medical Information in This Printable Diary What to Tell Your Doctor When You're Sick See All Articles