Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
How can I blend different families into one cohesive unit?
In this vide, Dr. Sharon Ramey discuss methods to properly blend different families into one cohesive unit...
- Q When should I ask for a family meeting?
- Q How can I keep my father's memory alive in my children?
- Q What is a family?
- Q How can I reinforce our family mission statement?
- Q How can I improve my family's health?
- Q How can I fit family dinners into my schedule?
- Q How can I help my child discover her heritage?
- Q How should I hold a family meeting?
- Q How can I involve my kids in creating a family mission statement?
- Q Why are close family relationships important for my child?