Should I talk to my doctor about my fallopian cancer symptoms?

The symptoms of fallopian tube cancer include abdominal bloating, vaginal discharge or bleeding, pelvic mass, and pain in the abdomen and pelvis region. These symptoms can indicate a whole range of conditions, so it's important to see your doctor to get an exact diagnosis. If you have already completed menopause, vaginal bleeding is generally not normal and possible causes include cervical cancer, uterine cancer or fibroids, and fallopian tube cancer. It is also important to speak to your doctor if you notice a new mass, if you feel full all the time, or if you have pain in your abdominal region.

Continue Learning about Fallopian Tube Cancer

What should I do if my CA-125 level increases?
Jean A. Hurteau, MDJean A. Hurteau, MD
A rising CA-125 can be the first sign of relapse in patients with ovarian cancer.  A European st...
What is the difference between ovarian and fallopian tube cancers?
Jean A. Hurteau, MDJean A. Hurteau, MD
The current thinking is that ovarian and fallopian tube cancers may be two different cancers bio...
Is fallopian tube cancer serious?
Fallopian tube cancer is a serious illness, although the survival rate and success of treatment depe...
Is fallopian tube cancer a common gynecological cancer?
Ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer are all gynecological can...