Should I talk to my doctor about my fallopian cancer symptoms?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

The symptoms of fallopian tube cancer include abdominal bloating, vaginal discharge or bleeding, pelvic mass, and pain in the abdomen and pelvis region. These symptoms can indicate a whole range of conditions, so it's important to see your doctor to get an exact diagnosis. If you have already completed menopause, vaginal bleeding is generally not normal and possible causes include cervical cancer, uterine cancer or fibroids, and fallopian tube cancer. It is also important to speak to your doctor if you notice a new mass, if you feel full all the time, or if you have pain in your abdominal region.

Continue Learning about Fallopian Tube Cancer