Should I have a necklift at the same time as my facelift?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Facelifts may be performed at the same time as a neck lift. A facelift (rhytidectomy) will address the jowls, midface and posterior neck. The neck lift effectively tightens the submental area, including fat removal under the chin region. In the majority of patients, both lifts are performed to allow for an even and smooth transition between both zones. 

Continue Learning about Facelift Or Necklift

What is the cost of facelift surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Facelift surgery cost vary greatly depending on the type of procedure. Liquid facelifts may cost up ...
How long would I have to be off work if I decide to go for facelift?
The time off work depends on the type of facelift you have performed. For less invasive mini-lifts 5...
When should I seek immediate help if I had a rhytidectomy?
Serious post-operative complications that require immediate attention include: bleeding, infection, ...
What Are the Different Facelift Techniques?