Yes, a person with glaucoma can have Lasik surgery in some instances. However, many glaucoma patients should not have Lasik, or should consider the risks very carefully. A glaucoma patient should consult with the ophthalmologist who is managing the glaucoma about whether Lasik is advisable.
- Q Will I be conscious during Lasik surgery?
- Q If I have diabetes, can I have Lasik surgery?
- Q What are the restrictions after LASIK surgery?
- Q Should I have LASIK if I have keratoconus?
- Q What should I expect after LASIK surgery?
- Q What happens after LASIK surgery?