Yes, a person with glaucoma can have Lasik surgery in some instances. However, many glaucoma patients should not have Lasik, or should consider the risks very carefully. A glaucoma patient should consult with the ophthalmologist who is managing the glaucoma about whether Lasik is advisable.
- Q What is the correction limit for LASIK surgery?
- Q What is all-laser Lasik surgery?
- Q What will my vision be like after LASIK?
- Q If I have diabetes, can I have Lasik surgery?
- Q What are the risks, complications and side effects of LASIK?
- Q What happens before LASIK surgery?